Download our Training User Guide for step-by-step instructions on accessing and launching your courses within the Learning Academy Portal.
Here are some quick tips to get you started:
- - Our online training programs are fully supported by Microsoft Edge (preferred), Chrome, and Firefox. Due to the interactive nature of our courses, it is recommended that you access them on a personal laptop or computer. Mobile device compatibility is under development but is not recommended to take our courses.
- - We do not recommend using any versions of IE - including IE 11 - to take our online training courses as those browsers no longer support the latest web standards.
- - Ensure your sound is turned on and the volume is up, as these courses include audio content.
- - You can log in and out of the training program at any time, including during final exams.
- - Listen to the instructions in the introduction to the program to learn how to navigate through the module.